The Website and all its contents, including but not limited to images, text, graphics, logos, and software, are the property of Dan Pontarlier or its content suppliers and are protected by French and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, or transmit any part of the Website without the prior written consent of Dan Pontarlier.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that may:
- Infringe the intellectual property or privacy rights of any third party;
- Transmit any viruses, worms, or other harmful code;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or its servers;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website and its contents are provided "as is" and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Dan Pontarlier disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
Dan Pontarlier shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Website or its contents, even if Dan Pontarlier has been advised of the possibility of such damages.